Vous n'êtes pas identifié.
Voila le contenu:
Finally, we are done with the 1.021b. Some hard and fast work for us. We hope that we didn't make you wait too long before we could find a fix for the ATI stutter issues in 1.021.
However, we hope that not only will you be interested in the stutter fix, but also some of the other fixes we are including. We hope that 1.021b will make you eager to get back into the ROF cockpit again!
We want to thank all of the community volunteers who helped us to test the stutter issue with the test build - thank you so much guys! Your work was a big help!
Features list version 1.021b
1. S.E.5a Flightmodel fine tuning, glass engine issue resolved
2. Fokker D.VII/D.VIIF ailerons deflection is now symmetric (+23/-23)
Change list of version 1.021b
1. ATI GPU stuttering issue resolved
2. FPS increase/decrease bug after flew thru overcast fixed
3. COOP now should work properly, "ready" bug fixed
4. Mission Map Icons coalition options works now correctly
5. World news killboard killed aces now marked KIA
6. Skins preview for mission assigned planes now shown
7. New career creation filters - "Filter by squadron" and "Filter by airplane" options now marked by additional icons over airfields icons on the career creation map.
8. "Finish Mission" (single player) option when therer is no player plane replaced by "Finish Spectate"
9. Enemy airplanes debrees icons now should not be displayed on mission map
10. GUI greyed out overlay when GUI states changing added
11. Table headers now icons instead of text in cooperative postmission stats menu
12. Flag zone marker now dissapears after player leaves zone
13. Player position marker now displayed on map when player landed even if navigation markers option is turned off
14. No scrollbar in multiplayer chat issue resolved
15. Bombsight levers bug, when moved thru maximum limits, fixed
16. Player kicked from multiplayer server related to fieldmods isssue resolved
17. Turret MG now stops fire when occuped by player after AI. "
On apprend aussi l'ouverture de la pré-commande du RE8 toujours en cours de modélisation et surtout la poursuite de la mise à niveau des MDV d'autres avions.
C'était du rapide, le plus long c'est DirectX et une défrag ensuite.
Fais un "recovery" ??
pense à bien mettre à jour direct X !